In March 2011, researchers from the Georg-August University Göttingen and the Centre for European Studies presented the results of a discussion paper on the question ‘Has the financial crisis eroded...
- ECB scraps production of €500 note citing concern over illicit activities
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- Ugandan deputy calls for caution in forecasting deficits
- Political and public support ‘critical’ for macro-prudential policy, says Kohn
- ECB sees ‘no clear upward trend’ in most inflation metrics