In March 2011, researchers from the Georg-August University Göttingen and the Centre for European Studies presented the results of a discussion paper on the question ‘Has the financial crisis eroded...
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Turkish governor says monetary policy will be simplified at 'reasonable' time
- IMF paper examines impact of debt restructurings on growth
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies