The latest contribution from the central bankers’ think-tank, the Bank for International Settlements’ (BIS) Annual Report 2012, is to be welcomed on several grounds. It is couched in clear language...
- Danish central bank urges Basel to rethink parameter floors
- Mario Vella ‘expected’ to be new Maltese governor
- Reserve Bank of Malawi to improve monetary policy architecture
- BIS: Central banks playing for 'high stakes' as financial cycles turn
- CPMI-Iosco launch plan for two-hour cyber attack recovery