The latest contribution from the central bankers’ think-tank, the Bank for International Settlements’ (BIS) Annual Report 2012, is to be welcomed on several grounds. It is couched in clear language...
- Olsen wins second term at Norges Bank
- EBA reveals guidelines for first stress tests on deposit guarantee schemes
- Bahrain central bank establishes cyber-security emergency response team
- Eurozone's Single Resolution Board sets out 2016 plans
- Ukraine closes three further banks, offers reassurances on another