The latest contribution from the central bankers’ think-tank, the Bank for International Settlements’ (BIS) Annual Report 2012, is to be welcomed on several grounds. It is couched in clear language...
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies
- BoE paper explores impact of prudential measures abroad on UK bank lending
- Rajan’s salary makes him a bargain among G20 governors