Click here to view the full article and charts. Inflation targeting is used by many central banks and other monetary authorities around the world as a key element of economic policy. The usual target...
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- Trilemma, dilemma, and the PBoC's primer for the 'new normal'
- BoJ holds policy despite weakening expectations
- Panellists at ECB conference challenge complexity of macro-prudential set-up
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies