Click here to view the full article and charts. Inflation targeting is used by many central banks and other monetary authorities around the world as a key element of economic policy. The usual target...
- All eyes on Italy as EBA prepares to release stress test results
- Governments must make use of fiscal policies with regard to gender inequality – IMF paper
- Sarb review calls for changes to payment frameworks
- IMF’s crisis performance criticised by internal review
- Cœuré: central bankers must be mindful of possible ‘economic lower bound’