Prior to the global financial crisis that erupted in August 2007, there was an emerging consensus that the foreign-exchange reserves accumulated by a number of Asian countries had reached levels that exceeded...
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- Inflation targeting ‘key' for successful de-dollarisation – IMF working paper
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- Bundesbank's Dombret draws lessons from European CMU for Asia
- Riksbank minutes highlight effort to protect rising inflation