Prior to the global financial crisis that erupted in August 2007, there was an emerging consensus that the foreign-exchange reserves accumulated by a number of Asian countries had reached levels that exceeded...
- People: Butler to stay on permanently at UK bank regulator; Poloz gets new adviser
- Somalian central bank gains support from IMF and World Bank
- Structural funding ratios could have helped detect failing banks – BoE working paper
- Bank of Italy puts archive of annual reports online
- Cyber security tops agenda as Bangladesh heist report completed