Prior to the global financial crisis that erupted in August 2007, there was an emerging consensus that the foreign-exchange reserves accumulated by a number of Asian countries had reached levels that exceeded...
- Ratings agency fined €1.38 million by Esma for regulatory breaches
- Do not let resilience foster complacency, Carney tells G20
- Menon pledges tougher measures on AML controls in Singapore
- EBA lays out policy options to deal with NPLs
- Njoroge cites need to anchor expectations as Central Bank of Kenya holds